Temperature sensors are used to measure the amount of coldness and heat energy, generated by a system. These sensors help in detecting physical change to the temperature producing digital output. Furthermore, temperature sensors are mainly used in sectors including healthcare, food & beverage, automotive and consumer electronics. They have proved beneficial in serving the growing demand for advance automation in the above mentioned sectors.
Growing need for temperature sensors by various end users have contributed to the rapid growth of the market. Besides this, increased adoption rate of surveillance and security devices are further driving the temperature sensors market. In addition, factors such as increased vehicle production, government mandates to ensure environmental safety and ongoing demand for electronic products and computing peripherals have kept the prospects of the market high. However, dominance of legacy technologies and awareness of end-users have hampered the market growth. Technical developments and advent of MEMS are likely to create greater opportunities.
The temperature sensors market is segmented based on types, application and geography. The types covered in the market research report include fiber optic temperature sensors IC, bimetallic, resistance temperature detector, IR temperature sensor, thermistor and thermocouple. Applications evaluated during the study include utilities, consumer electronics, power generation, industrial, automotive, healthcare, petrochemicals and aerospace and defense. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are expected to witness rapid growth.The key market players active in the temperature sensor market are Analog Devices Inc., Maxim Integrated, Measurement Specialties Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Honeywell International Inc., NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, Panasonic Corporation, Texas Instruments and Siemens AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
TEMPETURE SENSORS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Temperature Sensors Market By Type
- Fiber Optic
- Temperature Sensors IC
- Resistance Temperature Detector
- IR Temperature Sensor
Temperature Sensors Market By Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Power Generation
- Aerospace and Defense
Machine Health Monitoring Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Maxim Integrated
- Measurement Specialties Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Siemens AG.