Temperature management is a treatment carried out to maintain specific body temperature of a patient for specific duration. It improves health conditions and reduces risks of tissue injuries occurring due to lack of blood flow. The prevention of brain injuries and improvement in brain function following a cardiac arrest is possible using temperature management techniques. It also prevents secondary neurological injuries after central nervous systems trauma in animals.
Increasing aging population and development of technologically advanced intravascular systems are factors driving the growth of the world temperature management market. In addition, rising incidences of central nervous system disorders & cardiac arrest and awareness about temperature management systems supplements growth. However, high costs of intravascular temperature management systems obstruct growth of the market. Technological advancements and expansion of leading market players create opportunities in the market.
The world temperature management market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and geography. The product segment is further classified into surface warming systems, surface cooling systems, intravascular warming systems, and intravascular cooling systems. Applications covered in the report include acute & perioperative care and delivery suite. The end users included in the report are surgeon & anesthesiologist and nursing & paramedical staff. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market 3M Company, C.R. Bard Inc., Covidien PLC, Smiths Medical, Stryker Corporation, Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products Inc., Geratherm Medical AG, Inditherm PLC, Philips Healthcare, and Zoll Medical Corporation. They have adopted various strategies, such as collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world temperature management market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world temperature management market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world temperature management market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world temperature management market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Product
- Surface Warming Systems
- Surface Cooling Systems
- Intravascular Warming Systems
- Intravascular Cooling Systems
- By Application
- Acute and Perioperative Care
- Delivery Suite
- By End User
- Surgeon and Anesthesiologist
- Nursing and Paramedical Staff
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- 3M Company
- C.R. Bard Inc.
- Covidien PLC
- Smiths Medical
- Stryker Corporation
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products Inc.
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Inditherm PLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Zoll Medical Corporation