Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Tyrrells marketed its snack range to international markets, and became successful despite the competition being fierce in some countries.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why are Tyrrells savory snacks considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Tyrrells savory snacks?
Originating in the UK, Tyrrells' snack range is now a global success, trading in more than 30 countries.
Tapping heavily into the Britishness of the product, Tyrrells has become a fashionable brand, targeting the "snacking for adults" concept.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A