Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Talenti Gelato andamp; Sorbetto has achieved standout appeal with its innovative packaging.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Talenti Gelato andamp; Sorbetto considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Talenti Gelato andamp; Sorbetto's success?
On-package information that allows consumers to see how and where a product is made appeals to over eight in 10 Americans. Talenti's minimalistic packaging design differentiates the brand in an already cluttered ice-cream market.
Talenti's "natural" attributes appeal to health-conscious consumers. 62% of Americans consider foods with "natural" claims to be more nutritious.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A