Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Suntory marketed its adult soft drinks in the highly competitive Japanese market.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why are Suntory's adult soft drinks considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Suntory's adult soft drinks?
Suntory Liquors owns two leading adult soft drink brands, Suntory All-Free and Suntory Non-aru-kibun, both featuring unique innovations.
Suntory's branding strategy successfully differentiates the brands in the competitive market.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A