Kickstart has proven to be a shrewd response to the prominent day-to-day concern about one's energy levels. The overt occasion alignment is both differentiating and relevant. It shows that small positioning factors - supported by well-executed and well-funded marketing - can sway consumers to choose one beverage brand, or indeed format, over another.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Mountain Dew Kickstart considered a compelling case study?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- What does the future hold for hybrid beverages and daypart targeting?
Kickstart has surpassed expectations by amassing over $150m in sales, well within a year of launching. It has been a welcome success story that has helped to offset ongoing challenges in PepsiCo's soda business.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A