Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Monster Rehab redefined the consumption occasion for its energy drinks by positioning itself as a hangover cure.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Monster Rehab considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Monster Rehab?
Monster Rehab was successfully launched in the US in 2011 as an extension to the Monster energy drinks portfolio.
Monster Rehab specifically positioned itself as a hangover cure, featuring a special blend of ingredients designed to rehydrate and refresh the body after a big night out.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A