Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores a rapidly growing and decorated US brand providing the tools and products for healthier hair.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Living Proof considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins Living Proof's success?
- Which consumer trends has this start-up company capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Living Proof?
Actress Jennifer Aniston has an ownership stake and exerts sizable NPD and marketing influence over Living Proof. The brand's initial success illustrates just how influential celebrity product endorsements can be in capturing consumers' attention in the beauty space.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A