Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how Special K Flatbread successfully gave weight-attentive females - who have traditionally shunned the format - an opportunity to enjoy a warm and versatile breakfast food with less guilt.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Special K Flatbread considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins Special K Flatbread's success?
- What can I learn and apply from the success?
Convenience and versatility benefits aside, Special K Flatbread resonates with its target market because the formulation enhances the overall product permissibility.
The new sub-brand has successfully tapped into a growing desire for an easily attainable source of morning protein via wholesome breakfast foods that do not overshoot in terms of calorie count.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A