Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study explores how Inglot's flagship concept established globally by responding to universal consumer needs and, at the same time, addressing individualistic requirements with flexibility and customization.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Inglot Freedom System considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Inglot Freedom System?
- Which consumer trends has Inglot Freedom System capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Inglot Freedom System's method of establishing a global presence by offering customization opportunities at a reasonable price?
Inglot is a privately owned Polish company that has secured itself a global presence. Freedom System, which female consumers in both developed and developing countries like and use, is its most famous creation. The concept is not at a standstill; it is evolving towards even more flexibility and convenience.
Consumers feel respected and emotionally connected with the brand, which transforms them from passive users to brand ambassadors. Inglot has demonstrated how this can be achieved with no big spending on advertising and even product development.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A