Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Help Remedies managed to break into the competitive over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare market thanks to its minimalistic design and creative marketing strategy.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Help Remedies considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Help Remedies?
Help Remedies is an OTC healthcare brand launched in New York in 2008 with a minimalistic design to tackle consumer confusion in the medication aisle.
Help Remedies' branding is well aligned to the Simplicity sub-trend, as consumers seek products to help them to lead a less complicated lifestyle.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A