Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how a digital technology marketing campaign effectively engaged tech-savvy, novelty-seeking, and price-conscious consumers who enjoy cooking at home.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the "Hellmann's Recipe Cart" marketing campaign considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this marketing campaign capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of the "Hellmann's Recipe Cart" marketing campaign in Brazil?
The campaign lasted only one month, but involved around 45,000 consumers. According to the brand, sales rose by almost 70%.
The use of near-field communication technology at high end grocery stores allowed for instantly informing and rewarding consumers - both key drivers of brand differentiation - in a novelty-hungry market: 82% of consumers in Brazil say that trying new experiences is important in creating a feeling of wellbeing.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A