Brand guardians can apply learnings derived from successes and failures in other categories and countries. Heinz shows how actively addressing a key tension in contemporary food culture can enhance perceived quality and product wholesomeness. Heinz authentically combined brand education and brand entertainment. In doing so, it brought families together.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Heinz considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- How has Heinz alleviated the stigma that often surrounds processed foods?
- Why must iconic brands constantly reaffirm what makes them special?
After the success of "Grow Your Own" in 2013, Heinz again embarked on a renewed campaign in March 2014 reminding mums of the "natural" goodness that goes inside each bottle of tomato ketchup. The 2014 campaign utilizes the same fundamentals that made it a success in 2013.
Heinz shows that even a mass-market brand, albeit an iconic one, can credibly craft a compelling authenticity narrative.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A