Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how a clearly defined niche focus and well executed marketing and design exercise can yield good sales success even in categories that have become increasingly consolidated and challenging.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Happy Monkey considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of Happy Monkey?
- Which consumer trends has Happy Monkey capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the Happy Monkey brand launch?
It can be difficult for parents to sell healthy foods to their children as a treat. Happy Monkey has demonstrated how to successfully approach that issue by keeping the product simple with hero flavors with wide childhood appeal and a design aesthetic to match.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A