Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Co Yo Coconut Milk Yogurt achieved success by offering consumers a product that is allergen-free and enjoyable.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Co Yo Coconut Milk Yogurt considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Co Yo's success?
Co Yo has won multiple awards since its launch, including the Free-From Awards 2012 and Great Taste Awards 2012.
Over a third of consumers globally avoid certain foods and drinks due to allergy/intolerance reasons. Sales of lactose-free dairy products in Europe are expected to double between 2012 and 2016 to $700m.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A