Media scrutiny and the growing rate of lactose intolerance have diminished the health credentials of cows milk in consumers minds. As a consequence, consumers are now shifting towards lactose-free alternatives, creating major opportunities for companies operating in vegetable-based food and drink categories.
- Operating since 1990, Valsoia is an Italian company specializing in delivering a wide range of vegetable-based food and drinks. With a net income of 2,484m in 2015, the company now leads the Italian soy-based food and drink market.
- A consistent health-oriented vision and clear communication with customers along with socio-cultural and health condition changes have driven Valsoias success in Italy.
This case study is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research and explores the reasons behind Valsoias success in the Italian market. It delivers critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A