This case study is part of Canadean Consumer's Successes and Failures research and explores the reasons behind the success of Silk, a leading plant-based food and beverage brand in the US.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Silk considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- What can I learn from the success of Silk?
Silk holds the no.1 brand position among plant-based food and beverage brands in North America and has achieved continual significant continuous success over the years, generating sales worth $685m in 2014.
A key reason for Silk's success has been its strong focus on adopting a "consumer-centric" approach to new product development.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A