Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Kao has successfully met consumer demand for simple cleaning solutions.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Magiclean abrasive sheet cleaner considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Magiclean abrasive sheet cleaner?
Magiclean abrasive sheet cleaner is a sheet cleaner that cleans various surfaces with its unique fiber structure, which is activated with added water. Within six months of its launch in October 2014, it sold 7 million packs.
Breaking conventional concepts can be risky but is sometimes a great way to appeal to consumers, providing new product value.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A