This study explains how a personal hygiene brand has capitalized on todays highly valued concepts such as comfort, simplicity, and efficiency in order to target its consumer base successfully. The brand has developed a problem-solving approach to engage with its customers and to stand out in a crowded market. Adding extra benefits to maximize the value of a product while still keeping competitive prices is key to competing in mature markets.
- Evax Liberty is a sanitary towel targeted at teen or young adult females, made with an innovative Flexicel material. The product is marketed as being more flexible, adaptable, and highly absorbent than other sanitary towels in the market.
- The product was adapted to its clients needs, providing benefits that are highly valued by the targeted consumer cohort. This improves the consumption experience and enhances the value of the product.
- The brand strategy is focused on problem-solving innovation and establishing successful engagement with customers.
- Fierce competition brings the need to maximize value for shoppers by adding extra benefits while still keeping prices competitive
Success Case Study: Evax Liberty Sanitary Towels is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and explores one of the most successful sanitary towel brands in Spain.
- WHAT? Understand the background to Evax Liberty in Spain, and how the brand was successful.
- WHY? Discover how product development tapped into the key needs of young adult females and teens in Spain.
- TAKE-OUT: Learn powerful lessons from the success that can have a tangible impact on your own brands success.
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadeans selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.