Coors Light Summer Brew incorporated a new summer-themed packaging design that reinforced the product's refreshing qualities. After strong seasonal sales the radler-inspired beer, which is infused with a blend of "natural" citrus flavors, will return in 2015 as Coors Light Citrus Radler.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Coors Light Summer Brew considered an interesting case?
- What consumer insights, and broader industry context, underpin the launch strategy?
- What can I learn and apply from the brand concept?
- How will the popular radler segment evolve going forward?
Radler-inspired beers are popular elsewhere and neatly reinforced Coors Light's brand equity in "Rocky Mountain cold refreshment." Additionally, seasonally relevant brand extensions add credibility to new flavors.
Brewers leveraging the reassurance of trusted brands with gender-neutral, radler-themed extensions is likely to continue.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A