Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study explores how Colgate's SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush used trendy ingredient charcoal to differentiate from standard toothbrushes.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush?
- Which consumer trends has Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush's successful use of the up-and-coming ingredient charcoal?
Colgate's SlimSoft Charcoal toothbrush features super-slim tip bristles, infused with charcoal. The launch builds on the success of the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrushes so that brand-loyal consumers will feel that the product is safe and effective against their top oral care concerns.
In Asia, social media marketing was built around the design of the toothbrush to attract younger consumers. They are also are the most promising market for novel, "natural" oral care. Charcoal-based personal care launches are expected to be increasingly well-accepted in Europe.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A