This report explores Chobani's focus on a niche market and how capitalizing on PR (social media, sponsorship of events, mobile tour campaigns), rather than advertising, has served to create a positive, active relationship with consumers.
- Discover the reasons for the success of Chobani, a small company now leading the Greek yogurt segment in the US.
- Gain an understanding of Chobani's marketing strategy, which focuses on social media and storytelling.
Reasons To Buy
- How did Chobani revolutionize the yogurt category as a whole while focusing on a niche market?
- Why has Chobani targeted a crowded market like the US?
- Why has the product proved so popular with consumers?
Chobani has demonstrated a commitment to transparency, as the company places great emphasis on not outsourcing, and therefore keeping an eye on the production process from the beginning to the end.
Rather than the product itself, Chobani is using storytelling to generate a strong emotional response from shoppers. Chobani's success lies into its ability to inspire not by its product but by how its story started.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A