Bai Brands has capitalized on strong demand for a sensually appealing, low calorie alternative to sugary drinks. The allure of antioxidant-rich refreshment, and a strong emphasis on distribution, have ensured that Bai has become a near-nationally distributed brand.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Bai Brands considered an interesting case?
- What consumer insight underpins Bai Brands' success to date?
- What can I learn and apply from the brand concept?
Approaching half of Americans are attentive to the type of sweetener used in their products. Using "natural" sugar substitutes (erythritol and stevia) ensures that each Bai5 drink contains only one gram of sugar per serving.
With a still and carbonated line-up existing side by side, Bai looks well placed to further capitalize on the searing demand for nutrient-dense beverages.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A