Japans dressing market has been seeing steady growth, with a 2.49% CAGR between 2007 and 2014, which is a higher rate than seen in the other major categories in the seasons, dressings, and sauces sector, such as condiment sauces and wet cooking sauces. The growth has been supported by an increasing health focus among Japanese consumers, who are aiming to eat more salad to increase vegetable consumption. Therefore, innovations in salad dressing that offer convenience and encourage consumers to eat more salad meet current consumer needs in Japan.
Launched in 2014, Ajinomoto Toss Sala is an innovative dry format salad dressing that comes with substantial toppings, which meets multiple consumer needs as well as solving issues with liquid salad dressings.
- The success of Ajinomoto Toss Sala indicates that dry salad dressing has the potential to invigorate the salad dressing category with further expansion of flavors and benefits in the future.
- Success Case Study: Ajinomoto Toss Sala is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and explores a successful salad dressing innovation: Ajinomoto Toss Sala in Japan.
- WHAT? Understand the innovative features of Ajinomoto Toss Sala salad dressing.
- WHY? Discover how Ajinomoto Toss Sala appeals to Japanese consumers.
- TAKE-OUT: Learn from a genuine innovation that took advantage of untapped opportunities in the dry salad dressing category.
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadeans selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of ContentsNAList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA