Brand guardians can apply learnings derived from successes and failures in other categories and countries. Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations shows the strong potential of extending successful products from one consumer market to a culturally similar marketplace elsewhere. It also shows how new flavor inspirations can enliven an entire umbrella brand.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations considered a compelling case study? What can I learn from its success?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success? To what extent are Australian and UK consumers similar in outlook?
The unusual flavors, textures, and shaping of Marvellous Creations are proving to be an enticing combination for the many chocolate enthusiasts who desire a fun and unique alternative to their usual chocolate repertoire.
Marvellous Creations' success reflects how flavor is at the top of consumers' purchase decision hierarchy. It has also benefited from strong marketing investment.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A