Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how the Atkins Nutritionals frozen ready meals range has been successful by offering a quick convenient low carb meal solution for convenience-seeking time-pressed consumers.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the Atkins Nutritionals frozen ready meals range considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of the Atkins Nutritionals frozen ready meals brand?
Launched in December 2012, Atkins Nutritionals is a range of low carb frozen ready meals. Ingredient selection is crucial, with the brand including high quality premium proteins and vegetables in a decadent sauce.
The core consumer base for Atkins Nutritionals is women aged 45 who are losing weight and have tried and failed with other dietary regimes, such as low calorie or low fat diets.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A