Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how brands can benefit from sensory innovation when targeting health-conscious consumers.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is AMAzon Coco-T considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of AMAzon Coco-T?
The AMAzon Waters brand originated in the US in 2010, producing functional beverages made with ingredients from the Amazon rainforest. The brand aimed to use disruptive marketing techniques to change consumption habits and feed consumers' desire for constant innovation.
The brand resonated with consumers by complementing coconut water's health credentials with an appealing sensory profile. While almost 60% of consumers globally say that "natural ingredients" highly influence their choice of soft drinks, few consumers are willing to sacrifice taste in favor of functional benefits.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A