Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how consumer perceptions of authenticity are susceptible to marketing influences. Carefully weaving an authenticity narrative into branding efforts helps to underpin a unique brand identity.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Abbott's Village Bakery considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of Abbott's Village Bakery?
- Which consumer trends has Abbott's Village Bakery capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the Abbott's Village Bakery brand launch?
More FMCG players are being forced to operate in the premium segment in order to boost margins. Both the conception and subsequent performance of Abbott's Village Bakery are indicative of premium brands outperforming the overall bread market.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A