Solar power refers to technology that harvests sunlight and utilizes it for various purposes such as electricity generation, heating, desalination of seawater etc. Smart solar power is an advanced form of the traditional solar energy system.
The smart solar power market is in its nascent stage, as there is a high demand for energy management solutions and monitoring devices across various industry verticals. The report showcases the various services & solutions provided by the technology. Mechanized meters, monitoring platforms and usage in analytics & IT are the key drivers of the smart solar power market. Companies operating in this intensely competitive market are adopting product launch as a developmental strategy to gain competitive edge. Companies such as HCL and GE Energy are introducing novel products such as smart solar mobile phones, protronix power boxes etc.
Although the market is in its nascent stage, automated solutions for smart solar power have resulted in a broad array of potential applications in various fields such as government, education, healthcare, agro-industry, logistics, utilities, transportation and constructions. The global smart solar power market can be segmented based on components, solutions, services, end-users, and geography. Companies which are currently providing smart solar power solutions are Aclara Software, GE Energy, ABB, Calico Energy Services, HCL Technologies, Siemens and Echelon Corporation.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global smart solar power market, including an overview of the market with special reference to market trends, market structure, limiting factors and opportunities
- Porters Five Forces model is used to analyze the potency of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive structure of the market, in order to help market players to develop effective strategies
- Assessments are made according to the current business scenario and the future market structure & trends are forecast for the period 2013-2020 considering 2013 as the base year
- The global market is analyzed in a comprehensive manner to help the stakeholders identify the key market opportunities
- Value chain analysis provides a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which would in turn help the stakeholders to formulate appropriate strategies
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global smart solar power market is segmented into components, solutions, services, end users and geography.
MARKET BY COMPONENTS
MARKET BY SOLUTIONS
- Automated Meter Reading
- IT and Analytics
- Integration or Platform Monitoring
MARKET BY SERVICES
- Managed and Outsourcing Services
- Demand Response
MARKET BY END USERS
- Government and Public Affairs
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America