Canadean's "SixContinents Catering Alliance: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SixContinents Catering Alliance"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SixContinents Catering Alliance" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SixContinents Catering Alliance"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SixContinents Catering Alliance (SixContinents) is a food catering association based in the Netherlands. The company was formed in Geneva in 2003 as a result of association between groups of independently owned catering companies: Albron B.V., Ansamble, DSR Group, Fazer Group and Green House Co. Ltd. SixContinents offers an array of tailor-made professional catering solutions to a diversified client portfolio operating across various industries in public and private sectors. It also provides professional training and education and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to the member companies. The company conducts business operations through a network of business offices located in various countries. SixContinents is headquartered in De Meern, the Netherlands.
Table Of Contents1 SixContinents Catering Alliance
2 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Key Employees
3 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Major Products and Services
4 SixContinents Catering Alliance - History
5 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Head Office
6 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Business Analysis
6.1 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Company Overview
6.2 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Business Description
7 SixContinents Catering Alliance - SWOT Analysis
7.1 SixContinents Catering Alliance - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Comprehensive Business Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Support from Member Companies
7.3 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of Presence in Non-European Nations
7.4 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Awareness for Quality and Healthy Foods
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Global Travel and Tourism Market
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
7.5 SixContinents Catering Alliance - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
7.5.2 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
7.5.3 Threats - Changing consumer preferences
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: SixContinents Catering Alliance - Key Employees
Table 2: SixContinents Catering Alliance - Major Products and Services
Table 3: SixContinents Catering Alliance - HistoryList Of FiguresNA