Canadean's "SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Company Limited (SiS) is a computer components and office automation equipment retailer. The company's product portfolio includes audio player, commercial notebooks, notepads, home PC, LED TV and smart TV, mono laser printers, audio players, headset, monitors, scanners, router, projectors, and smart phones. It also offers servers, storage devices, software, digital cameras, IP camera, rack systems, inkjet printer, wireless network, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), and sparepart. In addition, SiS provides warranties, service and rental of computers and accessories, and trading of video compact discs. The company retails products under the brands of Acer, 3Com, Apple, APC, Avaya, MSI, Compaq, HTC, Niko, EMC, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Philips, Samsung, Lenovo, and Toshiba. SiS is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.