Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a pack currently used for Inaba Ciao Petit cat food in Japan and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
- Learn to look outside your sector - sometimes a very small element of a pack could have application to your product.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Inaba Ciao Petit cat food considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
- What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
- Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
- Could this packaging idea work for your brands or products and give you an advantage over competitors?
Pre-dosed, easy-open sachets are a convenient solution for those categories where using the correct amount of product is important. The format is also highly beneficial for on-the-go, travel and trial packs.
Currently used for a cat food product in Japan, the format could find wider applications in the food, beverage, personal care, household, and pharmaceutical sectors.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A