Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a pack currently used for DGJ Organics Kids shampoo and body wash and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
- Learn to look outside your sector - sometimes a very small element of a pack could be just what you have been looking for.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is DGJ Organics Kids shampoo and body wash considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
- What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
- Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
- Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the twin bottle format used for of DGJ Organics Kids shampoo and body wash.
Explores how this twin packaging concept could be applied in other product categories.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A