Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a pack currently used for Gesal Protect rat poison and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
- Learn to look outside your sector - sometimes a very small element of a pack could have application to your product.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the Gesal Protect rat poison pack considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
- What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
- Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
- Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Gesal Protect's easy-to-use rat poison pack.
Explores how this means of quick, easy, and hygienic dosing and dispensing could be applied to other product categories.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A