Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a dosing pack currently used for Bayer Garden weed killer and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
- Learn to look outside your sector; sometimes a very small element of a pack could be just what you have been looking for.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the Bayer Garden weed killer bottle considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
- What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
- Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
- Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Bayer Garden's easy-dose weed killer bottle.
Explores how this means of easy, safe, and hygienic dosing and dispensing could be applied to other product categories.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A