Marketing resource management (MRM) is a technology used to efficiently handle people, associated technology & operations such as production, planning and design of marketing process. Emergence of MRM applications have helped enterprises with their planning and budgeting. By using functionalities including planning and budgeting, marketing departments can plan their budgets, specify the expense types, and period closeouts among others. Using this solution, marketing department can run strategic program, tackle potential threats, activities & forecast.There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the marketing resource management market worldwide. The surging demand of marketing integration with different systems has persuaded prominent vendors to offer MRM application in unification with project management as well as capacity planning. In addition, increasing diversity in delivery channels has also fostered the growth of MRM market. However, absence of cost visibility when implementing marketing resource management application has hindered market growth to a certain extent. On the other hand, advent of the S-a-a-s based applications are likely to create greater opportunities for the vendors offering marketing resource management solution.
Furthermore, the market is segmented based on solution, deployment model, end-customer, industries and geography. The solutions discussed in the market research report include marketing analytics, financial management, project management, marketing asset management, capacity planning management, brand and advertising management and others. The deployment model assessed during the study include on premise & cloud. End-customers assessed in the report include small & medium business enterprises and large enterprises. Business verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, information technology, media & entertainment, retail & automotive depend greatly on this technology. The market is analysed on the basis of four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. The list of most prominent market players includes IBM Corporation, Oracle, Teradata, Adobe Systems and many others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe
- The report offers insights on competitive landscape, new technological developments, untapped segments
- Value chain analysis of technology suppliers, original equipment manufacturers, system integrators, and key operators is offered in the report
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20152020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors
MARKETING RESOURCE MANAGEMENT KEY SEGMENTS
Marketing Resource Management Market By Solution
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Asset Management
- Capacity Planning Management
- Brand and Advertising Management
Marketing Resource Management Market By End -Customer
- Small & medium business enterprises
- Large enterprises
Marketing Resource Management Market By Deployment Model
Marketing Resource Management Market By Industries
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
Marketing Resource Management Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- North Plains Systems Corp.
- Workfront, Inc.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Infor, Inc.
- Oracle, Inc.