Canadean's "Reins International Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reins International Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reins International Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reins International Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
REINS International Inc. (REINS) is a full-service restaurant chain based in Japan. The company was established in 1987 as Kokudo Shinpan Co., Ltd by Tomoyoshi Nishiyama. REINS principally operates Japanese cuisine restaurants under Gyu-Kaku Yakiniku, Izakaya and Shabu-shabu brands. It operates more than 600 Yakiniku restaurants in Japan. Its menu features a wide range of sides, meat, chicken, steamed products, drinks, beverages, noodles and sushi. The company's restaurants are located in high-traffic locations such as commercial establishments and shopping centers. The company operates and franchises over 1,200 outlets across Japan and 36 overseas restaurants in six countries including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, the US, Canada, Hong Kong and Taiwan. REINS is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Table Of Contents1 Reins International Inc.
2 Reins International Inc. - Key Employees
3 Reins International Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 Reins International Inc. - History
5 Reins International Inc. - Company Statement
6 Reins International Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Reins International Inc. - Head Office
7 Reins International Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Reins International Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Reins International Inc. - Business Description
8 Reins International Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Reins International Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Reins International Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Product Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Gyu-Kaku Restaurant Format
8.3 Reins International Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographical Concentration
8.4 Reins International Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in Japan
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Foodservice Market in Japan
8.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
8.5 Reins International Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.2 Threats - Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
8.5.3 Threats - Labor Shortage in Japan
9.2 Reins International Inc. - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Reins International Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Reins International Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Reins International Inc. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA