A standard that provides healthcare experts an additional equipment to optimize and regulate dose in computerized axial tomography scan (or CT scan) etc. is generally termed as radiation dose management. The radiation management solution plays a vital role in lowering patient exposure to harmful radiation dose undergoing imaging procedures. Furthermore, such measures enable patients to receive medical benefits of X-ray technology, CT scan and more, while reducing the risks associated with the dose.
The radiation dose management market is influenced by several drivers, restraints and opportunities. Growing requirement for patient safety, strict federal and state regulations and obligations laid down for the healthcare provides, has played a vital role in the growth of the industry. However, absence of standard protocols and insufficient funding in the radiation dose management has hampered the growth of the market of a greater extent. On the other hand, regions such as North America would create greater opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented based on products, application, end-customer and geography. The products covered in the market research report consists of software, services, consulting services and more. The applications discussed in the report include Radiography, Mammography etc. Major end-customers served by the industry includes hospitals, clinics, research centers and more. Regions including North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA would experience tremendous growth
A closer look at the competitive landscape reveals that major IT brands are busy launching radiation dose management solutions and generating clients in the same month itself. Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Prominent brands active in the market Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Bayer AG, Sectra Medical Systems, PACSHealth LLC, Novarad Corporation and many others
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
WORLD RADIATION DOSE MANAGEMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
World Radiation Dose Management Market By Products
- Consulting Services
World Radiation Dose Management Market By Application
- Nuclear Medicine
World Radiation Dose Management Market By End-Customers
- Diagnostic Centers
World Radiation Dose Management Market Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
Key Market Players
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Bayer AG
- Sectra Medical Systems
- PACSHealth LLC
- Novarad Corporation