Canadean's "Presto Products Company: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Presto Products Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Presto Products Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Presto Products Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Presto Products Company (Presto Products) is a plastic packaging products manufacturer based in the US. It principally offers both flexible and rigid plastic products such as sealable wrap, fresh-lock zippers, reusable storage containers, waste bags, storage bags and wrap, disposable containers and specialty films. The company is involved in providing innovative and eco-friendly soil stabilization and storm water solutions. Presto Products operates through manufacturing facilities across the US. Formerly known as Interim Plastic Corporation, the company operates as a part of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited. Presto Products is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Presto Products Company
2 Presto Products Company - Key Employees
3 Presto Products Company - Major Products and Services
4 Presto Products Company - History
5 Presto Products Company - Company Statement
6 Presto Products Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Presto Products Company - Head Office
7 Presto Products Company - Business Analysis
7.1 Presto Products Company - Company Overview
7.2 Presto Products Company - Business Description
8 Presto Products Company - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Presto Products Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Presto Products Company - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Association with Reynolds Packaging Group
8.2.2 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
8.2.3 Strength - Wide Range of End Markets
8.3 Presto Products Company - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographical Concentration
8.4 Presto Products Company - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Packaging Sector in the US
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Role of Flexible Packaging
8.4.3 Opportunities - Product Innovations
8.5 Presto Products Company - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Volatile Input Prices
8.5.2 Threats - Rising Intolerance towards Plastic
8.5.3 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
9 Presto Products Company - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Presto Products Company - Key Employees
Table 2: Presto Products Company - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Presto Products Company - HistoryList Of FiguresNA