Canadean's "Pizza Pizza Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pizza Pizza Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pizza Pizza Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pizza Pizza Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pizza Pizza Limited (PPL) is a quick service restaurant chain based in Canada. The company is the first pizzeria to introduce pizza by the slice concept in Canada. PPL operates restaurants under Pizza Pizza and Pizza73 brands. The company processes more than 28 million orders and sells over 13,750,000 slices of pizza every year. Furthermore, it provides onsite food services to over 500 community events annually. The company also offers training to the franchisee students through Pizza Pizza University. The company operates 723 restaurants in Canada. It operates Pizza Pizza restaurants predominantly located in Ontario and Pizza 73 outlets in Alberta. PPL is headquartered in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Table Of Contents1 Pizza Pizza Limited
2 Pizza Pizza Limited - Key Employees
3 Pizza Pizza Limited - Key Employees Biographies
4 Pizza Pizza Limited - Major Products and Services
5 Pizza Pizza Limited - History
6 Pizza Pizza Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Pizza Pizza Limited - Head Office
7 Pizza Pizza Limited - Business Analysis
7.1 Pizza Pizza Limited - Company Overview
7.2 Pizza Pizza Limited - Business Description
8 Pizza Pizza Limited - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Pizza Pizza Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Pizza Pizza Limited - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchise Network
8.2.2 Strength - Brand Recognition
8.3 Pizza Pizza Limited - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
8.4 Pizza Pizza Limited - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Foodservice Market
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growth Initiatives
8.5 Pizza Pizza Limited - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.2 Threats - Increase in Minimum Wages in Canada
8.5.3 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
9 Pizza Pizza Limited - Recent Developments
10.2 Pizza Pizza Limited - Ratio Definitions
10.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Pizza Pizza Limited - Key Employees
Table 2: Pizza Pizza Limited - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Pizza Pizza Limited - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Pizza Pizza Limited - HistoryList Of FiguresNA