This dashboard highlights the demographic profile of pet owners, the type of pets owned, dietary habits of pet owners (compared to consumers who do not own pets), as well as pet owners' preference for natural, organic and functional food and drink products. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 that included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- This data can be viewed for consumers in different regions, markets and countries.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the most popular type of pet owned in India?
- Are the majority of pet owners male or female?
- How do dietary habits of pet owners vary from those who do not own pets?
- What proportion of pet owners choose natural and organic food and drinks?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This dashboard illustrates dietary habits and food and drink choices of pet owners. Pet owners' food and drink choices and preferences are often a key indicator of what they choose to buy for their pets as well.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A