Canadean's "Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. (Oriental Yeast) is a yeast manufacturer. Its product portfolio comprises baker's yeast, dough improver, flour paste, butter cream, mayonnaise and dressing, kansui powder, delicatessen, baking powder, sour dough, fermented liquid flavor, fermented liquid flavoring, functional microbial ingredient, dietary supplement, and shelf-life extender and other product. The company also offers various products and services to pharmaceutical companies including laboratory animals, feed, culture substrates, safety and pharmacological/therapeutic testing and laboratory animal care. Oriental Yeast operates through 11 affiliated companies including OYC Americas, Inc., OYC EU B.V., OYC Shanghai Co., Ltd, Kitayama Labes Co., Ltd. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Table Of Contents1 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd.
2 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
3 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
4 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - History
5 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
6 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Head Office
6.2 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
7.1 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
7.2 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Business Description
8 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Backing of Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
8.2.2 Strength - Broad product portfolio
8.2.3 Strength - Robust RandD facility
8.3 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographically concentrated operations
8.4 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in global food consumption
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in consumer spending in Japan
8.4.3 Opportunities - Demand for Health Food
8.5 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Threat of natural disasters
8.5.2 Threats - Macroeconomic risks
8.5.3 Threats - Labor shortage in Japan
9.2 Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Table 2: Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - History
Table 4: Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd. - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA