Turmeric is an on-trend "superfood" ingredient purported to have numerous benefits for health and beauty. This research identifies consumer perceptions of turmeric in terms of how healthy they perceive it to be and how effective they think it would be in beauty/grooming products. The research helps identify key consumer groups to target, and suggests ways to reach these consumers.
- Access unique consumer insight to understand how consumers perceive turmeric as an ingredient, in terms of health and effectiveness.
- Understand who the key target consumer groups for turmeric-based innovation are, and explore suggested marketing platforms to target them.
- Explore best-in-class examples of turmeric based innovation from across the FMCG space.
- Identify which of Canadean Consumer's TrendSights sub-trends the turmeric trend aligns most closely to.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the benefits associated with turmeric?
- How healthy do consumers perceive turmeric to be, and how effective do they think it can be in beauty/grooming products?
- Who are the key target consumer groups for turmeric-based innovation and how can their needs be met?
- What opportunities does the turmeric trend present for manufacturers from across the FMCG space?
Globally, 82% of consumers are familiar with turmeric as an ingredient. Furthermore, well over half (56%) believe it to have a positive impact on health, and 45% believe it can be effective in beauty/grooming products.
Consumers' willingness to experiment, desire for natural ingredients, and preference for food over medicine are among the drivers of the turmeric trend.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A