The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Canadean travel intermediaries market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Travel Intermediaries (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Travel Intermediariess extensive market research covering the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Canadean. New Zealand provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It is an essential tool for companies active across Canadean travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
New Zealand provides you with the following:
- Travel Intermediaries Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Travel Intermediaries Companies
- Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the travel intermediaries market in Canadean.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Canadean Travel Intermediaries.
Table Of Contents1 Travel Intermediaries - Highlights
2 Leading Companies
2.1 Hilton Hotels New Zealand
2.2 Southern Travel Holdings Limited
2.3 Tourism Holdings Limited
2.4 Mondo Travel
2.5 House of Travel
2.6 United Travel New Zealand
2.7 Tourism New Zealand
3 Latest News
3.1 Tourism New Zealand publishes new culinary tourism guide
3.2 Travelport Mobile Agent launches in the Pacific
3.3 Seasonz Travel opens new office in UK and Europe
3.4 Travelport extends partnership with Brooker Travel
3.5 Down Under Answers introduces new holiday packages to New Zealand
3.6 Auckland's Sky Tower offers exclusive deal to Auckland residents
3.7 Webjet and Travelport extend partnership with Zuji acquisitionList Of TablesTable 1: Revenue: by Product (NZD M), 2009-2019
Table 2: Revenue Size and Growth, 2008-2019
Table 3: Revenue Share, 2008-2019List Of FiguresFigure 1: Revenue: by Product (NZD M)
Figure 2: Revenue Size and Growth
Figure 3: Revenue Share