Canadean's "Nepentes SA: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nepentes SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nepentes SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nepentes SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o. (Nepentes) is a pharmaceutical company based in Poland. The company develops, manufactures and sells formulations and solutions of dermatology, paediatrics and cough and cold. Its products are marketed under Iwostin, Emolium, Elixine, Propodia and Propolki brands. The company sells its products across Poland and other countries of the central and Eastern Europe region. In addition, the company sells various internationally-recognized pharmaceutical brands, comprising neo-angin, Sudocrem, Melisana Klosterfrau and Marimer. It owns and manages a production facility in Chociw, Poland. The company also operates through its affiliates in Bulgaria and Romania. Nepentes is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
Table Of Contents1 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o
2 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Key Employees
3 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Major Products and Services
4 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - History
5 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Company Statement
6 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Head Office
6.2 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Business Analysis
7.1 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Company Overview
7.2 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Business Description
8 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Support from Parent Company
8.2.2 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
8.3 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
8.4 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Cosmetics Market in Asia
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in Healthcare Spending
8.4.3 Opportunities - Growing European Economy
8.5 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.5.3 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
9.2 Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Key Employees
Table 2: Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - History
Table 4: Nepentes Pharma Sp. z o.o - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA