Mobile Learning (also popular as M-learning) refers to the learning process through social and content communication, using electronic equipment. It is a form of distance learning, where mobile users can easily access educational content on their handheld device (smartphone etc.) at their convenience. Emergence of mobile learning has helped learners involve in voluntary as well as active learning. Furthermore, the flexibility in mobile learning also engages learning through multimedia tools on smartphones. Besides this, other benefits offered by mobile learning are collaborative learning, high retention rate and multi -device support.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of mobile learning market worldwide. Growing smartphone and mobile device market penetration, worldwide coupled with the rising need for highly advanced and digital learning have contributed to the growth of this industry. The increased adoption rate in BFSI is likely to create greater opportunities for the mobile learning market in years to come.
The Mobile Learning Market is segmented in terms of software, application, end-user and geography. Based on software, the market covers e-books, video -based courseware, interactive assessments and others. The applications discussed in the market research report includes corporate learning, in -class learning, stimulation based learning and others. Major end-users of the world mobile learning market are academic and corporate. Likewise, the regions experiencing tremendous growth in the mobile analytics market includes North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa and Asia – Pacific.
The companies active in mobile learning market are adopting effective business strategies to stay competitive. Major brands are seen investing generously in research and development. Key market players are also seen eyeing the local brands for acquisition. Other business model such as joint venture and market entry strategies are helping prominent vendors to make their presence felt in new market and increase their product portfolio. Key market leaders are also covered in the market research report. List of companies discussed in the report includes Upside Learning, Dell, SAP, SweetRush, City & Guilds Kineo, Epic Learning Group, Allen Interactions, GLAD Solutions, Oxagile, and LAS.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study performs an extensive evaluation of the different market entry strategies and brand positioning tactics adopted by prominent vendors to remain competitive
- Research techniques such as descriptive and exploratory research methods have been used intelligently to highlight the major market drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the market worldwide
- The study further discusses about the policy amendments that are likely to determine the growth rate and market share
- Comprehensive study of recent launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers etc. highlights how enterprises are determined to stay competitive
- SWOT analysis of the market brings to the table the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also pin points how brands manage of stay competitive
Mobile Learning Market – By Software
- Interactive Assessment
- Video -Based Courseware
Mobile Learning Market – By Application
- Corporate Learning
- In -class Learning
- Stimulation Based Learning
Mobile Learning Market – By End-User
Mobile Learning Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Upside Learning
- GLAD Solutions
- City & Guilds Kineo
- Epic Learning Group
- Allen Interactions