This dashboard illustrates the factors consumers prioritize when preparing or consuming breakfast, lunch and dinner. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- At which meal occasion do consumers consider health and nutrition to be the highest priority?
- Are ease and simplicity most important to generation Y when preparing and consuming meals?
- What factors do price-conscious consumers prioritize when preparing and consuming meals?
- Are parents more concerned about health and nutrition at meal times than other consumers?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A