Canadean's "Maxeda B.V.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maxeda B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Maxeda B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Maxeda B.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Maxeda B.V. (Maxeda) is a specialty retailer of home improvement do-it-yourself (DIY) products. It offers a comprehensive range of DIY home improvement products, home decoration products, garden appliances and building materials. The products are sold under both national brands and the company-owned brands that include Baseline, Xceed, AquaVive, Central Park, DecoMode, Sencys, Rockwell, Aquazuro, Perfection, Worx and Acker. The company operates stores under the banners Brico, Praxis, Formido and Brico Plan-It. Additionally, the company sells products through online websites under each banner. Geographically, the company operates in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Maxeda is headquartered in Diemen, North Holland, the Netherlands.
Table Of Contents1 Maxeda B.V.
2 Maxeda B.V. - Key Employees
3 Maxeda B.V. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Maxeda B.V. - Major Products and Services
5 Maxeda B.V. - History
6 Maxeda B.V. - Company Statement
7 Maxeda B.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Maxeda B.V. - Head Office
8 Maxeda B.V. - Business Analysis
8.1 Maxeda B.V. - Company Overview
8.2 Maxeda B.V. - Business Description
9 Maxeda B.V. - SWOT Analysis
9.1 Maxeda B.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 Maxeda B.V. - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Wide Network of Stores
9.2.2 Strength - Multiple Channel Selling Strategy
9.2.3 Strength - Strong Brand Portfolio
9.3 Maxeda B.V. - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
9.4 Maxeda B.V. - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunities - Expanding E-Retail Market
9.4.2 Opportunities - Rising Demand for Private Labels
9.4.3 Opportunities - New Store Openings
9.5 Maxeda B.V. - Threats
9.5.1 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
9.5.2 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
10.2 Maxeda B.V. - Ratio Definitions
10.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Maxeda B.V. - Key Employees
Table 2: Maxeda B.V. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Maxeda B.V. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Maxeda B.V. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA