Canadean's "Mary Kay Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mary Kay Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mary Kay Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mary Kay Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mary Kay Inc. (Mary Kay) is a direct selling company which offers color cosmetics, body care and skin care products for men and women. The company develops, tests, manufactures and markets various skin care products such as moisturizers, cleansers, anti aging products, and lip and eye care products among others; makeup products for eyes, lips and cheeks, foundations, powders, concealers, and compacts; beauty and sun care products and fragrances under the brand of Mary Kay . It manufactures and retails more than 200 premium products in over 35 countries. The company's manufacturing facilities are located in the US and China. Mary Kay is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Loparex Group
2 Loparex Group - Key Employees
3 Loparex Group - Major Products and Services
4 Loparex Group - History
5 Loparex Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Loparex Group - Head Office
5.2 Loparex Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Loparex Group - Business Analysis
6.1 Loparex Group - Company Overview
6.2 Loparex Group - Business Description
7 Loparex Group - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Loparex Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Loparex Group - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities
7.2.2 Strength - Broad Product and Diverse Customer Groups
7.3 Loparex Group - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
7.4 Loparex Group - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Sustainable Packaging
7.4.2 Opportunities - Emerging Packaging Industry in Europe
7.4.3 Opportunities - Business Expansions
7.5 Loparex Group - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rising Intolerance towards Plastic
7.5.2 Threats - Regulatory Environment
7.5.3 Threats - Expansions by Competitors
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Mary Kay Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Mary Kay Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Mary Kay Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Mary Kay Inc. - History
Table 5: Mary Kay Inc. - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA