Canadeans Lodgian, Inc.: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lodgian, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Lodgian, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Lodgian, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lodgian, Inc. (Lodgian) is a hotel franchisee and tourism service provider. The company owns and operates a chain of luxury hotels across the US. Its hotel properties include Courtyard by Marriott, Doubletree Hotels, Hilton and Residence Inn by Marriott, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn. The companys hotels provide various facilities such as guest rooms, seminar and function rooms, banquet rooms, executive rooms, ballrooms, fitness centers, executive meeting rooms and medical facilities. In addition, it operates restaurants, lounges, cafeterias, wellness centers and spa. The hotels are also provided with children activities, entertainment activities, sport facilities, and organizes festivals, conferences and events. The company operates as a subsidiary of Lone Star Funds. Lodgian is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Lodgian, Inc.
2 Lodgian, Inc. - Key Employees
3 Lodgian, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Lodgian, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Lodgian, Inc. - History
6 Lodgian, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Lodgian, Inc. - Head Office
7 Lodgian, Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Lodgian, Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Lodgian, Inc. - Business Description
8 Lodgian, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Lodgian, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Lodgian, Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Broad Portfolio of Services
8.2.2 Strength - Strategic Hotel Locations
8.2.3 Strength - Strong Market Presence in The US
8.3 Lodgian, Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Scale of Operations
8.4 Lodgian, Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Travel and Tourism Industry In The US
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Youth and Student Travel Market
8.5 Lodgian, Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Unforeseen Circumstances
8.5.2 Threats - Competitive Brandjacking
8.5.3 Threats - Adverse Changes in Search Engine Logic
9 Lodgian, Inc. - Recent Developments
10.2 Lodgian, Inc. - Ratio Definitions
10.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Lodgian, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Lodgian, Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Lodgian, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Lodgian, Inc. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA